Last updated: February 2022
GVAHIM ASSOCIATION, Number 580512390 (the “association”) welcomes you and thanks you for choosing to browse the “GVAHIM ASSOCIATION” website (the “Website” or the “Site”). The Association respects your concerns regards privacy.
When you visit our Site, you may provide us with certain personal information, such as: name, address, phone number, email, and any other information you choose to provide. We may collect this information at various places on our Site.
■ In order to provide you service, we may automatically collect certain types of information in addition to information that you provide us, such as, inter alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile device or computer.
■ Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
○ we may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device;
○ we may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Site;
○ we may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to sites;
○ we may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of the Site.
■ The information may be collected and used to:
○ provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
○ marketing purposes;
○ ensure proper performance of the Site;
○ analyze and manage the Site;
○ contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Association or the Site or the information on the Site;
○ conduct surveys and/or marketing research..
■ We may share your information with third parties, except for sensitive information such as credit cards details and I.D numbers, including with our services providers.
■ We will be able to share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
○ We will obtain your consent for sharing;
○ if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
○ to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights and proprietary rights of the Association regarding the Site;
○ in case of a legal dispute between you and the Association which will require sharing the information;
○ if you violate the terms and conditions of the Site or if you do through the site, or in any connection with the site, actions that are contrary or presumed to be illegal, or any attempt to perform such actions;
○ when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss;
○ we reserve the right to transfer your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation)
■ Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
○ develop, host, or maintain the Site on our behalf;
○ aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners, advertisers, and social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google. Taboola etc.
○ for statistical purposes – We may use third-party analytics and personalization services to analyze site metrics and performance, analyze our visitors’ preferences.
■ We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information we collect through the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
■ However, there is no absolute security in these actions and the Association cannot obligate that the services on the site will be completely immune.
■ You have the right to request access to the information we have collected from you.
■ Furthermore, you have the right to request that the Association update your personal information when it is inaccurate or incomplete and the right to request that the Association delete your personal information.
■ If you wish to access this information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
■ This California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the Global Privacy Notice and applies solely to consumers in the state of California. This Statement does not apply to Site personnel. This California Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
■ Categories of personal information are collected. The personal information that the Site collects fall into the following categories as established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
◦ identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
◦ personal information, such as a credit card number;
◦ commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
◦ internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
◦ geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
◦ inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
■ Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that the Site discloses about consumers for a business purpose fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
◦ identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example, if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
◦ personal information, such as a credit card number, for example, if we use a third-party payment processor;
◦ your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example, if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
◦ commercial information;
◦ internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services.
■ Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information regarding the collection of your personal information by the Site, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to access this information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
■ No sale of personal information. The Site has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
■ No Discrimination. The Site will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
■ These Privacy Policies are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
■ Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state of Israel, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience.
Address: Marketing Department Rashi Foundation, Ben Shemen Youth Village, Israel 7311200;