Gvahim Entrepreneurship Programs
Gvahim’s entrepreneurial arm offers Olim-friendly, all-English programs to support founders and co-founders of startups and businesses and increase their chances of success.
We offer two programs:
■ Gvahim Entrepreneurship Center (GEC)
5-Week Business Acceleration Programs
■ Gvahim Accelerator
5-Month Startup Program in Ashdod
Gvahim Entrepreneurial Programs Offer:
- Proven, practical hands-on approach through lectures and workshops
- Mentoring during, and following the programs by top-tier executives and experts
- Community of entrepreneurs that learn from, motivate, and support each other
- Alumni benefits through strategic partnerships
- Introductions to potential investors; and networking opportunities
- Demo day at close of 5-month startup accelerator program; access to HUBashdod co-working space
- Founder or at least one co-founder currently living in Israel
- Founder or at least one co-founder made Aliyah up to 10 years ago* – Israeli-born entrepreneurs are welcome to apply, however, applications from Olim are given higher priority
- Solo entrepreneurs may apply, but teams are preferred
- Applications are reviewed for business potential, innovation, and enthusiasm; participation shall be at Gvahim’s sole discretion.
- 5-Month Startup Accelerator – participants must commit to attending all the sessions, including face-to-face meetings in Ashdod
- Participation fee is subsidized and is paid per startup (not per number of co-founders)
- Participating startups do not provide equity and do not pay royalties
Alumni become members of our dynamic international online community that brings together other alumni; volunteers, that include mentors, experts, and buddies; business executives; and Israeli employers. We all come together to share ideas, learn, form friendships, and make lasting connections.