On July 28th, for the first time, our Selection Committee, that consisted of Moshe Mor, Eran Goren, Yuval Mor and Rina Pridor has screened 7 teams of entrepreneurs Olim.
These international teams will receive a unique 6 months program designed to boost their ventures and bring the next BIG ideas to life!
We had our first picnic event on July 18th at Park Hayarkon for a first gathering. It was a fun event and we could already feel the great vibe of this new community!
Have a look at the photos on our new Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gvahim-Entrepreneurs-New-Page/219560161416666.
Like our page to join our online entrepreneurs community, get the latest news about Entrepreneurship in Israel and be invited to our next entrepreneurs’ events !
* PaperJet is a new service which offers students free document printing by placing promotions on the back of the printed pages.
* Koola Ring will provide high-end collaborative services for alumni networks.
* Green Weelz is simply to promote green friendly alternative means of transports. Therefore will market innovative, high-end and distinctive products and services and become the Israeli pacesetter in the field of short-distance mobility
* TapintoU, an Israeli-American venture, is a personal & social productivity tool used to manage what you do, plan and achieve leveraging contacts on all of your connected social networks.
* Agilite is a manufacturer of high end tactical gear for military, law enforcement and security professionals.
* Quikbreak.com is the mobile site featuring quality web shows and games for those 30 years and older
* Parko is developing an innovative Smartphone application that will solve the problem of finding parking in congested cities like Tel Aviv using advanced technology and crowd sourcing.
We are looking forward to starting this fantastic adventure with them in October!
Cynthia Phitoussi & Audrey Chocron